martes, 2 de enero de 2018

Tameer, the ignored guard

I feel pleased today, I managed to finish a chapter that I began to write two days ago and logged a whopping 6000 words into the 7th novel.

I had wanted to write a chapter about Tameer for a long time and finally finished the job. It was fun to explore him from before he became a guard and how he quickly formed a strong friendship with Froylan despite being the reason why Froylan was arrested and forced to join the guard in the first place.

Unfortunately I can't upload the sneak peek of this chapter to Wattpad because I'm doing my usual antics of writing the chapters in disorder. However I'm certain that you'll enjoy reading this fun chapter just as much as how I felt when I wrote it.

Keep on supporting my work and if you have a chance, don't forget to review it on Amazon and Goodreads and spreading the word!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario