domingo, 23 de julio de 2017

A new horror short story

I'm testing my skills at writing short horror. I sort of like to read horror fiction even though I'm more into fantasy and given so many people enjoy reading this genre, why not try it out?

The things I like about this new experimental project is that the story is short which gives me more chances to write it as an ongoing task. It's completely different to what I have previously written and directed at a more mature audience than An Ominous Book.

I hope you consider giving it a chance and place your comments on the work. Whenever I finish writing it, I plan on publishing it on Amazon. Enjoy!




A gruesome stream of murders has ravaged the dilapitated  town of Twin's Peak for the past few months. Jeremy is desperate to find his daughter's missing cat Tiffy and suspects he's fallen victim to illegal dog baiters. Little does he know that he is about to discover something even more heinious...

Can you solve the mystery? Read it HERE!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario