martes, 9 de mayo de 2017

I just got yet another 4 star review of my books!

This is being a really exciting time even though I'm not writing nearly as much as I used to. I just got yet another 4 star review for the second installment of An Ominous Book "Separation".



Book Synopsis:

Richard and Spaulding have both survived the disaster that befell Ayrtain without knowing what has become of the other party. Richard embattles with the overwhelming news that with the exception for his sister and a distant cousin named Leilandy, his entire family is deceased for unknown reasons.

Spaulding on the other hand is enduring a grueling ordeal of his own. Encountered by a group of rangers in the western fringes of his nation just a few days after the incident, Salman and Froylan have him indefinitely imprisoned in an abandoned castle under the constant watch of Lord Eufurel in the hopes he confesses what happened to the Ayrtainian royal family.  After realizing escape is futile, Spaulding must now ponder whether he must accept Salman's offer to liberate him with the condition that he joins the guard he detests so much without knowing that Nelida is capable of annihilating both nations for good.

Separation is the darkest of the 6 novels yet I tried to have some cheerful moments added in the story as well. I'm very excited to get yet another 4 star review and hope readers will give my elf fantasy series a chance.

Check it out on Amazon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario