miércoles, 25 de enero de 2017

Sign up for the official mailing list of An Ominous Book

I'm a newbie author and I am not afraid or ashamed to admit it. There aren't a lot of people in Mexico that go the whole 9 yards to write not 1 but 6 100,000 word fiction novels and much less people with busy day jobs.

Because I am going to start a medical residency where I'll be expected to work 36 hour shifts and nearing 100 workweeks I won't have the time to be spamming subscribers. But if you choose to join, you will get exclusive background information such as character profiles, artwork whenever I have the time to draw and tidbits of unfinished novels such as the 7th book that I'm still missing around 30% of the text.

I might even consider giving out special prizes if I can afford the postage stamps. ;)


Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
View previous campaigns.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario